Waste Free Lunches & Composting
Our school is a Waste Free Lunch School.
We encourage waste free lunches
for everyone, every day.
To have a waste free lunch
- use reusable plastic or metal containers
- use reusable cloth baggies
- use reusable metal, plastic or bamboo utensils
- use cloth napkins
- use metal or plastic bottles for water, milk or juice
- eat naked food: bananas, apples, pears and peaches don't need wrapping
Check out more on our Waste Free Lunches website.
We have 16,000 red wriggler worms that compost 3500 banana peels and apple cores yearly,
from student snacks. Check it out on our Composting School website.
Custodians love us!
Check out more on our One Green School website.